Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Match 14: Aiden A. (1) vs. Dimitri (4) goes to DIMITRI!


Welcome to The YA Sisterhood's 3rd Annual YA Crush Tourney!  We hope that through this all you will meet a lot of book loving people, discover new books, and of course be introduced to many more dreamy crushes!  

Be aware that we have tried to keep all the posts pretty general, but there might still be some spoilers.  If the spoiler is big, it will be marked.  However, still proceed with caution!

Matches will run for 24 hours, 12am to 12am EST every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  For more information please check out our Tournament Page.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The winner of Match #14 is Dimitri! 


TEAM AIDEN
Hi, I am Ellen from Always YA at Heart and I am so excited to be representing Aiden Arrington from Jillian Dodd's The Keatyn Chronicles, in the YA Crush Tourney hosted by the awesome YA Sisterhood.  I really have to give a shout out and thank Jillian and the girls from Aiden's Street Team.  This has been a team effort and wouldn't have been possible without them, and the girls from the Keatyn Chronicles Boy Discussion Group.  You guys totally rock!  Now, if you are familiar with The Keatyn Chronicles and with Aiden, then I know you're already cheering him on, because let's face it girls, once you meet him, he owns you.  If not............then get ready to get up close and personal with "The God of all Hotties."

About Aiden Arrington
Also known as:  The God of all Hotties. 
Drives:  White Maserati GS.
Kissing him:  He always leaves you wanting more.
How he picks up a girl:  He doesn’t.  They come to him.  He just chooses. 
Height:  6’2”  Weight:  190  Grade:  Junior
Eye color:  Emerald green with flecks of blue and rim of golden. 
Hair color:  Dark blonde.
Positive aspects of personality/best qualities: Strong, outspoken, blunt, confident, smart, southern gentleman, passionate about life, fun, humble, driven, well-adjusted, intense, honest, mannered.
He has a deep sexy laugh, great legs, and a lean, athletic body.   
.
Want to know more about Aiden? Well, there is no one better to tell us than Keatyn herself.  Let's see what she thinks about one of Aiden's best attributes...one of his very special talents......kissing.  
Pretty soon we are stuck at the very top of the Ferris wheel, looking down at the pretty lights.  He says, “Boots.” I raise my head up, and that’s when he kisses me.  A slow, perfect, time-stood-still, fireworks-in-my-eyes kind of kiss. And it was just a little kiss. No open mouths, no tongues; just a kiss.  A little teeny kiss.  Holy shit.  I’m in love with him...Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd.  
He leads me out of the party and across the hall, opens the door to an empty dorm room, turns on a lamp, then gently pushes me up again the door and kisses me.  Again, it's a slow, soft, amazing kiss that makes me feel like he's kissing my soul.  Kiss Me by Jillian Dodd

“Don’t fight me anymore.”  I don’t get to reply. His lips quickly close the gap between his and mine.  All of a sudden, there is a huge clap of thunder and a bolt of lightening hits a tree not far from us. Rain starts coming down in buckets.  Aiden pulls me up off the ground and we laugh at how soaked we both instantly are.  And there in the pouring rain, I get The. Best. Kiss. Of. My. Entire. Life.  And I’m pretty sure with this kiss, he branded me. Seared his initials into my skin.  Like bite marks from a vampire. I'm his.  Love Me by Jillian Dodd.   
If you are not already convinced, get ready to swoon, because the Hottie God himself is going to tell us his idea of the perfect date with Keatyn:
If I could take her anywhere on a date, I'd take her to our house in Napa Valley. We'd eat dinner outside, watch the sunset, drink a little wine. Then I'd take her down to the gazebo that is lit with twinkle lights and dance with her. When we dance it's like the rest of the world ceases to exist. My arms wrapped around her. Her body pressed against mine. The way her hair always smells like cotton candy. Whispering in her ear. And, of course, kissing. Lots of kissing.
If you haven't read The Keatyn Chronicles it's one of the best series ever, plus, you get even more Aiden,
Thanks for supporting Aiden!


**********************************************

Hello everyone! *Waves* Welcome to the 3rd Annual YA Crush Tourney! I am Chandra from Unabridged Bookshelf and I have the great honor of representing the esteemed Dimitri Belikov this year! If I seem familiar, you may have seen me here last year representing another fellow from the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by the incrediably talented Richelle Mead, Mr. Eddie Castile. I had a lot of fun last year, and could not be more excited to have the chance to be an advocate again let alone for the gorgeous guardian Dimitri.

Dimitri is the knight is shining armor girls have been dreaming about for years. He is protective, noble, always willing to put his life on the line for those he loves and those he has sworn to protect. He takes his duty as Guardian for the Moroi (good vampires) very seriously, especially after losing his first charge and his best friend to the Strigoi (bad vampires).Dimitri is a true gentleman and most defiantly crush worthy.

Dimitri is tall, dark, and dreamy all wrapped up in a Russian accent. Dimitri stands just over 6’7” with dark soulful eyes, and long dark hair and he is incredibly fit. Don’t believe me, why not find out what Ms. Rose Hathaway has to say about Dimitri’s looks.

“The other problem in my life is Dimitri. He's the one who killed Natalie, and he's a total badass. He's also pretty good-looking. Okay-more than good-looking. He's hot-like, the kind of hot that makes you stop walking on the street and get hit by traffic.
 Rose Hathaway-Frostbite

Dimitri has many talents including making girls melt around him. He is a fierce warrior, and is admired by the entire Dhampir and Moroi world. When we first meet Dimitri in Vampire Academy he already has six Molnija marks which are given every time a Dhampir Guardian kills the evil Strigoi. He is a lethal machine who only softens ups around those he loves.

“Yet, it had been Dimitri’s gentleness and thoughtfulness mixed with that deadliness that made him so wonderful. The same hands that wielded stakes with such precision would carefully brush the hair out of my face. The eyes that could astutely spot any danger in the area would regard me wonderingly and worshipfully, like I was the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world.” 
Rose Hathaway-Blood Promise.

As advocate, I am here to campaign for Dimitri and convince you of why you should vote for my favorite Dhampir. If the above has yet to convince you, then let me leave you with one final quote for you to ponder over.

“Dimitri: Well, you and I will both be Lissa's guardians someday. I need to protect her at all costs. If a pack of Strigoi come, I need to throw my body between them and her.
Rose: I know that. Of course that's what you have to do.
Dimitri: No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you.”
Vampire Academy

*********************************************



*Polls are now closed*